Monday, August 3, 2015

A real treat for you: Red Nose Yacht Club

So we had a real blast fishing the Llano river last weekend, and I'm still working on getting video put
together of all the fish we caught on camera.  But I did get this clip done that I think you'll like.  It's a funny video of a group of  helpful rednecks that were at one of the too-shallow rapids that we went through...







This video is my first attempt at creating a real fully edited video with voice-over and other features. It is really mostly a learning experience so I can complete the rest of the video I've collected over the past week.  (We went fishing today too with even more video!)

Here you go!  Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think - I'm definitely open to advice!

Tight lines y'all!

Mike
HCFR

No comments:

Post a Comment

No foul language or explicit innuendo! Use the language you would use if you were interviewing for a job.