Monday, September 7, 2015

Finally... it happened

Yes, just a quick post to say that we finally got 3 rods done and delivered to Highlander Outfitters in Burnet Texas.  We finished up two casting rods and an ultralight spinning rod.

I realized too late that I didn't have too many pictures of the rods.  But I did find this one of me when I was working on the ultralight spinning rod.  I was showing the flexibility of the rod.

Well, hopefully the rods will sell and we'll have plenty to rods to take pictures of later.  The important thing is that we do have rods on the shelf and they are for sale!

If you're in central Texas, stop by Highlander Outfitters in Burnet Texas to see the selection!

Thanks for all the support!

Tight Lines Y'all!

Mike
HCFR

No comments:

Post a Comment

No foul language or explicit innuendo! Use the language you would use if you were interviewing for a job.